Saturday, March 12, 2016

Partnering

This lady has been patiently awaiting her big debut and I'm so excited to finally be able to share this project with you all! 

Its been about a year since I was approached by BEHR Paint to redesign a piece of furniture for their site's new Designer Stories campaign. They assembled a fantastic group of designers to partner with them who are passionate about DIY projects and color design to inspire readers to use their products in unexpected ways. 

I found this  g n a r l y  chest of drawers at a local thrift store that was begging for some TLC. She looked helpless, but I knew with a few coats of paint she'd be a show stopper.

Head on over to BEHR'S DESIGNER STORIES to read more about how I used BEHR's Premium Plus Ultra Paint and Plaster or Paris to create homemade chalk paint at a fraction of the cost to boutique brands to make this chest fabulous! 

Hope you're inspired to give furniture redesign a try yourself! xo, GMR




Disclosure: I was provided product by BEHR and compensated to write about this project but the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own!  

No comments :

Post a Comment