Sunday, May 25, 2014

Swooning

swoon

  \ˈswün\
verb (used without object)
1.     to faint; lose consciousness
2.     to enter a state of hysterical rapture or ectasy


Things that make me swoon in no particular order:
  • Scottish Accents
  • Fresh Peonies
  • Dinic's Roast Pork sandwich in Philadelphia
  • Fall in Shenandoah
  • Chivalry
  • First Snow of the winter
  • Beards
  • Antique Maps
  • Breakfast - anytime
  • The score to Pride & Prejudice (The Secret Life of Daydreams in particular)
  • This dresser:







The moment I saw this dresser I knew there was no walking away. I'd never seen a dresser with a shape quite like this one (think trapezoidal). I somehow managed to see through the orangey haze it was to get a pretty clear vision of what I'd like to see this piece become. The slightest hint of metallic gold is absolutely swoon-worthy, don't you think?



No comments :

Post a Comment